Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!!!




Happy Easter! Church was lovely today. I can't think of a time when Easter was on a fast Sunday. The testimonies were beautiful. It was like we were having mini talks. A whole bunch of them.

I just love Easter. It is my favorite holiday. Christmas is a close second. The reason I like Easter so much is because of the weather. The flowers are blossoming and the sounds of spring fill the air.


It is so wonderful to celebrate this time of year. It is a time when we can reflect on our Savior, Jesus Christ and the Atonement. The sacrifice of all sacrifices. The reuniting of the Savior's body to his awe-inspiring spirit. I would like to take this opportunity to share my testimony with you.

I know that the Savior reigns, that he suffered on the cross and in the garden of Gethsemene. I know that we have a Heavenly Father who know us and loves us. HE sent his son, Jesus Christ. To atone for our sins. He gave us a most precious and wonderful gift. It is up to us to share our talents and knowledge of this gospel. The one and true church on the face of the Earth today. I know that it is the only true church here upon the Earth. I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for each of us. He shared that plan with us in the Pre-Existence. I have a loving family and I love them too. I know that the prophet Joseph Smith was a true prophet and that thru him the Book of Mormon was translated. I believe in the prophets of old and I know that we have a living prophet on this Earth today. His name is President Thomas S. Monson. I know that holds the keys and authority to lead and guide the church on the Earth. He loves us and serves us with all his heart. He is a prophet of GOD. I know that the Book of Mormon is true. I have read it and prayed to know if it is and I have received a witness to this truth. I love it and love to share it's stories with people who do not know what it is about. I am grateful to be on the Earth at this time. I love my friends and know that they are special. I know that we are CHILDREN of GOD. We are spirit sons and daughters of our Heavenly Father. We love Him and hope to one day return to live with Him again. In the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord. Amen.



No comments: