Sunday, April 5, 2009

General Conference Part 2



Well, here I go again. Today as I was listening to Conference, I could not help but listen to what Elder Dallin H. Oaks said about the temple. Him and Elder David A. Bednar (who was the President of Ricks College when I was there) spoke so eloquently about my favorite place on this beautiful Earth, and that place is the temple. I like what was said about The Temple being the Lords house. If I remember right, what was said, and I said it to myself as he was saying to repeat the phrase; something like, "the Temple" should be said with emphasis. I could not agree more. The T in Temple, he said, should be capitalized and I agree with that as well. I wish I could remember who said it. I must look it up in a day or two when the printed version is sent over the internet.

No comments: